Thursday, April 01, 2004

Short thoughts

It's been a while between blogs but I'm not that concerned because there's plenty of other stuff to read on the web - unless you've reached the end of the internet in which case you've probably ingested enough digital data for a while.
I made an observation the other day. My partner notices things but I notice when things have changed. This could be because I'm lucky enough to be a Pisces or because I'm hyper-vigilant. But it's an interesting difference, especially as I've always wanted to be observant. (I'm not sure if noticing this difference means I am more observant because nothing has changed.)
How does international publishing work? Jeanette Winteson's "Lighthousekeeping" has been released in paperback in Australia but has not yet been released in England and won't be until May apparently. Who decides what books are released where? And when? And do the same decisions apply to ePublishing?

No comments: