Wednesday, January 25, 2006

One of a kind

I was given a present this week - and I had to try to guess what it was - without seeing it. I had been told that I mention this thing at least once a year (and in retrospect it is more than once a year) and a friend of ours had had her sewing machine out and decided to make me one.
I didn't guess it - but think I would have if I'd seen it first - but that's not really how you play guess is it? And speaking of "guess", I ran into the worst player the other day. She said "Guess who I saw at the supermarket the other day. Uncle George." She didn't even draw breath anywhere in the sentence. Not a good game of guess at all. A bit like trying to play on the internet really. So if you want to know what it was - because you can't guess or because you want to confirm your guess - click on the small photo - if it doesn't open in a new window for you - ie you can't see it - the words after these will tell you what it is ... so stop reading now if you're still guessing.
(It's a sleeve for your driving arm!)

No comments: