Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Personal ad space

On the bus this morning one of the regulars was wearing something new ... a flashing sign - a single line LED digital display - the whole thing about the size of a credit card - just slightly longer, and not quite as wide. It was displaying the message (over and over and over and over again) "starts Dec 1st www.followmyfitness.com" although really it was the other way around, starting with the www bit - but every time I try to write it that way here, it turns into a web link (that doesn't work).
It's an interesting concept - for personal advertising and, well, personal advertising. If you've a mind to, visit the site and you'll see what I mean.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kazbah,
*hehe* I thought I was getting my photo taken that morning (lol but I dont mind a bit). Good to hear you like the advertising, hope you found it effective.

Next time you see me, do pull me over and say hello, I love to meet fellow bloggers and new people.
Talk soon
Stuart