Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Going places

 Finally it's time to move to a GPS system.  I tried this one, but it didn't seem quite as effective as the next version, which sits on the dash of the car and tells me where to go!  It is truly amazing technology and, I admit, sometimes I just turn it on - not intending to drive anywhere - so I can see what satellites are within range ... and to switch between the English and Australian female voices (hmmmm - note to self ... check if there is a male voice ... can't seem to recall that there is one - which may not be surprising given that old saying about men not asking for directions - although that doesn't necessarily mean they don't know where to go.)

1 comment:

Deb said...

and that women are back seat drivers and will always tell you where to go. heh heh