Sunday, April 10, 2022

Waiting ... waiting ... waiting

I'm not sure what it is about some tradespeople and how they seem to be so not good at scheduling their time or at keeping folk informed when they had made or changed the schedule. It must be good to have so much work on that they can ignore repeated calls from clients to find out when you are planning to get to them - at least I hope they have too much work rather than just not being able to roster and get to the jobs they have. No wonder the local Facebook group has asked for details of "no shows" so they can exclude them from the local businesses directory. Hmmmm.

So how many chances do we give them? I had one guy lined up to do the lawns and after the third unsuccessful try to raise him, I finally, and reluctantly, because he is very good when he does do the lawn, had to try someone else ... I say "try" because, I think it's 10 days later, and they haven't turned up yet ... although, they have now sent a text saying they're planning to be here tomorrow. Fingers crossed!

No comments: