Saturday, October 22, 2022

Sounds of music

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious - I think that’s how you spell it; I once read that you spell it exactly as it sounds - and it sounds like that! I must watch the movie (“Mary Poppins”) one day … although I remember it from when the child actors in “The Sound of Music” talked about how Julie Andrews would entertain them on set with songs from her previous movie … “Mary Poppins”. Although, me for mine, I’ve always been a fan of “How Do You Solve a Problem Like Maria?” and that famous line after she returns from the Von Trapp family house and the Mother Superior says to her “Maria, what is it you can’t face?”. I wonder how long it will be until they decide to remake “The Sound of Music” - they seem to have remade a whole lot of other movies which were perfectly good enough the first time around!

No comments: