Thursday, January 04, 2024

Memory lane via media

It's not often I go through my old media and devices, but it may be something I will be doing a bit more of in future.  I started it as part of my 2024 'decluttering program' and also checking out photographs I have been taking on a phone (Pixel 7 Pro) - and I have been amazed at what I have been finding - including some music tracks which I had forgotten I had.  This in itself is a bit odd since I now remember that long, long ago they were my 'favourites'.  The challenge, of course, is these files were copied some time ago which means they were not copied with their details of artist and track name.  The best I am getting is a track number.  It's good fun going through them to see and remember what is there. And it's also good fun revisiting some of my old blogs and thinking it might be time to re-start them. 

No comments: