Monday, March 28, 2005

Easter Break

The Australian television networks have apparently decided that the Easter Break should be 3 weeks long this year. They have taken most of the new run programs off for the duration of the real Easter as well as school holidays. Thank goodness that I have enough tapes of programs not yet viewed to see me over the hiatus. Plus some offshore television that has made its way to my computer (thanks TK!). Of course, there’s always books as well. I’m reading one of Dan Brown’s prequels to “The Da Vinci Code” at the moment – and it occurs to me that it could be formulaic. I say that because 100 pages in it feels fairly familiar. Professor expert on little-known religious cult is called in to help with symbols found at murder scene; murdered man has daughter; off they go to save the world. But I’m forging forward with it – to see if Professor Langdon and friend can save the world from the Illumanati and the anti-matter!

No comments: