Saturday, February 11, 2006

Observation

I think there is no doubt about it. I am definitely a creature of habit. I know this because rather than writing this up in my room, I am in the lobby with a cup of coffee watching the world go by. Except being a bit tired, I am having a wonderful time. The kick-off session I came over for went very well and even though we're not quite sure what direction we're going to heard in (because this has to be decided in part by the business), we know the elements of the strategy we will need to put together. It was wonderful to meet colleagues from around the world - finally being able to put faces to names and voices. I was telling our English colleague that I had imagined him quiet differently - a reserved English gentleman. Well, he is English and a gentleman but reserved!!?! It was also good not to be alone on an overseas trip because Darien, my supervisor, was also here. He's flying back tonight and I'll stay on for another three meetings on Monday, before heading back thaht night.
This means I have the weekend free to explore San Francisco and take photographs. I'll post some in the next day or so.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

has being in USA affected your spelling or your spell check? looking forward to photos. enjoy!