Thursday, July 30, 2009

Turn of phrase

I'm not going anywhere near the subject matter which rode under the heading "Vile & Tacky O - Calls to kick out shock jocks after 14-year-old girl is subjected to rape ridicule on live radio" in this morning's The Daily Telegraph but I did want to share one sentence from that report: "The controversy is a new low for the radio duo, who have set the bar close to rock bottom. " Okay - that seems as though it could be telling it like it is. I didn't choose to follow the "link" (remember when we used to call it turning the page) to "Bottom feeders page 25".

1 comment:

Deb said...

But wasnt that a clever twist to their names. I was more impressed with that than I was with the whole article. Actually I lie, I didnt read the whole article because it was boring and badly written. Loved the heading though.