Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Exploring

If you've got a spare moment or two, you might want to go on a little virtual explore of other people's lives and thoughts. Up the top of this blog - above the Musings title bar, you'll find the Blogger bar. On the far right is the NEXT BLOG>> button. Select that and go for a little wander and see where you end up - but be careful because you never know what you might find (I really wasn't really for the picture of placenta as I ate my raisin toast!!). I'm not sure how blogger organises it, but it seems that each time I go for the NEXT BLOG option, it always takes me somewhere else. The next one this morning was PROMINFO - which just had no text - just links from the headings of each blog item which took you to a site for Prom Dresses (oh - so that was actually headed Prom-Info). The one after that was for Options Trading Information. Now, tell me that that kind of mix isn't going to keep one's mind active!

No comments: