Saturday, May 07, 2005

Road trip

We have decided that it’s time I finally saw some of the United States of America. For a very long time I have wanted to go to Disneyland, and Universal Studios – and eat Chinese food out of a wax paper carton (ok so I can do that one here) – and just sup on the experience that is America. We have provisionally decided on a date – Sept/Oct 2006 – which will give us time to save – and decide what we want to do. Sooz wants to go back to places she has been before – and that’s one of the reasons we are planning to go in the U.S fall – because Boston is great that time of year. Our mates Lizzie and Michael may also join us for part of the trip – which would include New York and the aforementioned Boston – and there’s also been talk of a short roadtrip. Which brings me to the blog I found this morning - US Road Trip 2005. Maybe this time in 18 months ours will be there (well, not there exactly, but there.)

No comments: