Saturday, July 09, 2005

Life

Before I put on the DVD to accompany my exercise bike riding this morning, I chanced upon a program called "Life". I think it's one of those ministry-type programs because they were talking about a Summer of Sermons - that wasn't exactly it, but that was what I remember. We at home could help with the ministry by donating a dollar for each day - $94. Now I'm not quite sure how that works because I thought Summer was three months, making it 93 days tops but that's another issue. I couldn't help but notice this statement scrolling across the screen during the program: The figures shown in this program are in $US. Please allow for conversion when making your offering. Again that probably isn't the exact wording, but you get the gist! Conversion indeed.

No comments: