Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Coffee tragic

I am the first to admit that the situation is becoming a bit silly. Bad enough that my coffee order is currently quite specific (large flat white weak and very hot) but it's about to get worse. After many attempts to get a "decent coffee" from the baristas other than Brendan at my local coffee shop, I was stunned to receive a less than good coffee from him. Hmmm. And then I realised that Brendan was not at his usual post on the machine. He was on the other side. Who would have thought that all those dud coffees could be related to the machine rather than the barista - although Brendan is still the best! So now to make sure that the best cup of coffee arrives all I have to ask for is a large flat white weak and very hot from the right side of the machine - or, if it's not Brendan: a large one shot flat etc etc. Coffee tragic. Definitely.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

well it would still be better than the coffee we get here1