Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Good design

I recently invested in some screen protectors for my tablet PC (aka Moses) but was a bit disappointed because they seemed to be very plasticy and very blue. I persevered for a couple of weeks and then decided l couldn't tolerate it any more and as soon as I returned home from holidays I was going to remove the protector on Moses and file the other 4 that came in the pack as "last resort". But as I was showing my Dad how blue the screen protector was, I flicked the corner, and in so doing, separated the screen protector and its protective covering - who would have thought a screen protector would have a screen protector. I take back everything I said about the screen protectors being badly designed _ but if you'd seen how marked (and blue) the screen protector was, you'd understand why. Of course, the thing that was really off-putting was that the stylus/pen just did not glide over the screen like it did before the screen protector ... but it's all better now! Fujitsu rules! OK.

No comments: