Friday, December 24, 2021

Mmm ... coffee

Well, I finally did it ... after much consideration and deliberation I have purchased a coffee machine. It was on special at Aldi and came highly recommended - but would we use it? Would it make the coffee well enough? Would we like the coffee? Would we pick the right pods? The right strength coffee? First World problems to be sure ... but still important to folk who have never had a coffee machine before .. but have considered it many many times.
I tried the machine this afternoon and I quite liked it ... the prepared beverage was hot enough, and I didn't mind the strength of the pod I had chosen - but S said she wouldn't mind her coffee a bit stronger. There are two settings on the machine - short cup and long cup - so I will try short cup for her next time - and maybe a smaller cup. Hours of fun coming up as I try to perfect the beverage.  Then, maybe it will be time to upgrade ... but that won't be for years yet!

Coffee machine on the left.

No comments: