Friday, December 21, 2007

Time Tip

I subscribe to the "Time Tips" email from Don Whetmore at the Productivity Institute. There are occasional gems to be found here - although I'm not sure that today's Tip falls into that category:
"We all have too much to do. Almost everyone I speak with tells me they have more to do than time permits. This says a lot of good things about you. That you have too much to do means many have entrusted a lot to you. People who seldom have enough to keep them busy and are always looking for things to do may not have earned this level of confidence from others."
Now it could just be me but that seems just like another way of saying that we should be filled with excitement and get a warm glow inside when our "competency is punished" (alas, a regular occurrence in the corporate world)!

No comments: